The following is a list of just some of the situations in which our DIDX.net team was required to dial a phone number in the last 24 hours.
- To verify we really did intend to transfer payment to a vendor via Xoom payment service.
- To find out why Rich Tehrani wasn’t at a Zoom video conference yet. It was the quickest way to reach him while already overwhelming the network with the video call.
- To show at least 10 potential customers we really are the DIDX.net team, here to help them buy and/or sell DID phone numbers.
- To get assistance from Fedex. Phone calls are faster than emails for assistance.
- To call our mothers or fathers who do not use Internet all the time.
- To settle more complicated technical and business situations with current and potential customers. They prefer a call to their phone number.
- To make quarterly follow up calls to current DIDX.net members to find out their latest needs and to share new features that may have them with those needs. We give a choice to each DIDX.net buyer and seller member of how they prefer to receive calls. 85 % prefer us to call their phone number, not their SIP client, Skype, Google Hangout, Whatsapp or Facebook.
The phone number, the DID, direct inward dialing is very healthy in the midst of so many methods of communication available. We, like you, prefer to call our very important people organizations by the method they prefer. Visit http://www.didx.net/did to see how you can help your phone service customers be a local call for their very important people via direct inward dialing phone numbers of up to 140 nations and 10s of 1000s of cities.