Did you know Enswitch’s Alistair Cunningham assisted with wholesale DIDX.net original call script in 2005? Listen to him and Suzanne Bowen discuss softswitch benefits, hosted PBX, residential ITSP, number translation & calling card services.
We welcome you to Alistair and DIDX’s Suzanne Bowen discuss:
1. His background in technology and business and his relationship with DIDX when it launched in 2005
2. The highly enabling features and scalability of a softswitch like his Enswitch
3. Enswitch billing choices
4. How his company deals with pressures to use social media and social marketing practically 24/7
5. Which two main open source platforms he uses, why and two of open source communications leaders he admires and appreciates
6. How to start and run a secure, effective telecom service
7. The unique needs of South Africa business as well as his successful South Africa partner Call Connection
He is one of the examples of “keep on keeping on” as open source Asterisk global community director David Duffet described some successful VoIP companies…the ones who appear to not be daunted by talk of “disrupt or you will be disrupted.” The last phrase is a quote from Moshe BT in the same mid 2017 DIDX interview with David and TMCnet and ITEXPO’s Rich Tehrani.
Visit Alistair Cunningham’s Integric’s LTD company’s website at integrics.com to discover a refreshingly WYSIWYG approach in offering IP communications services.